Who Will It Be?

About Me

My photo
I am a native North Dakotan, a professor at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah, and a YA writer. My first book, The Predicteds, is due out from Sourcebooks Fire in September. I'm represented by Alyssa Eisner Henkin of Trident Media Group. When I'm not writing or teaching writing, I'm an avid reader and an enthusiastic listener of podcasts (especially podcasts about books). I'm a fan of taking long walks on sunny days, browsing through the library on Saturday afternoons, and watching embarrassingly bad TV at any time. My favorite color is lunch.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog Interviews

Thanks to the lovely Jaskirat for posting an interview with me over at her blog. Check it out.

I also did an interview over at Safari Poet, a brilliant blog chock full of book news, interviews, and reviews. You can even win a signed ARC of The Predicteds over there! Go take a look. That's my last ARC, follks.

No comments:

Post a Comment