Who Will It Be?

About Me

My photo
I am a native North Dakotan, a professor at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah, and a YA writer. My first book, The Predicteds, is due out from Sourcebooks Fire in September. I'm represented by Alyssa Eisner Henkin of Trident Media Group. When I'm not writing or teaching writing, I'm an avid reader and an enthusiastic listener of podcasts (especially podcasts about books). I'm a fan of taking long walks on sunny days, browsing through the library on Saturday afternoons, and watching embarrassingly bad TV at any time. My favorite color is lunch.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Semester 2011--> Done

The Good: Final exams and papers are all graded!
The Bad: I feel brain dead.
The Good: Spring term is officially over.
The Bad: Summer term started yesterday.
The Good: I have some time to recover before my summer class begins.
The Bad: I have neglected my own writing this semester.
The Good: I am going undercover to write until somone comes looking for me.

See y'all then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine!

    My name is Jenn and I blog over at Books At Midnight. Anyways, I'm organizing a theme week event (though whether it'll truly be themed week-by-week is yet to be determined... it might end up just being a summer/early fall author event) from late-June to late-July and would be honored if you'd consider participating. Ideally, it'll be an author feature and a giveaway per day, but just let me know what's possible if you're interested. Hope to hear back from you soon! :)

    email: booksatmidnight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete